I’m very responsive to inbound communications. Please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Topics I Am Excited To Talk about
- Feedback on my blog or code
- Success stories (or other postmortems) from folks who use my code
- If you use or fork my project, I’d love to hear what you’re up to!
- Technical discussions regarding topics I’ve expressed interest in
- Consulting Opportunities
Messages That Will Be Ignored
Or that will receive a snarky reply…
- Third-party or otherwise impersonal recruiters
- Non-technical persons seeking a CTO or other senior engineer
Don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question or want to communicate in more depth about any of the topics here on my site. I’m always happy to talk with practitioners and students alike.
If you wish to make a larger contribution, it’s a good idea to email me first. I’d appreciate the opportunity to help you make the largest possible impact.
My Twitter handle is @BrandonBloom.
Twitter is my preferred channel for love notes and hate mail. If you want to have a technical discussion, email is preferable. If you’re not sure, tweet at me and make sure there is a way to contact you in your profile.
I don’t allow comments on my blog. I’ve had significant issues with spam and low quality feedback in the past. If you wish to make a quick public comment, please mention me on Twitter. If you’ve arrived at my site via Reddit, Hacker News, or another discussion site, feel free to comment there. I check and investigate referrers on a regular basis.
Please do not expect to have a discussion with me via LinkedIn. I’ll happily accept any and all connection requests, but I can’t promise I’ll read them.